Members, reserve your visit soon!
Although Aquarium admission is included with Membership, you will need to reserve your visit time and date prior to your visit. To do this:
- Create an account using the email associated with your membership. Click Register at the top right of the Ticket page.
- Sign in.
- Select Member Admission.
- Select the Date and Time you would like and add tickets to your basket (Number and ticket type are based on Membership benefits.)
- Review your order. The total should $0 unless you have added more tickets than allowed by your membership level.
- Save an image to your phone or print a copy to bring with you for safe touch-free scanning.
*If you receive an error message while checking out, please call (757) 385-3474 and use option 3 to connect with our Guest Services team and confirm your ticket purchase. Ticket purchases generally go through despite the error, all you need to do is call to confirm.
Click here to learn more about our updated safety procedures during your visit.
Member Frequently Asked Questions
Members need to make a FREE reservation online before visiting the aquarium. Members will choose a time to come to the Aquarium, and must arrive during that time slot to gain entry. Please note that all guests will be using the Members entrance at this time due to the updated one-way path through the Aquarium.
All memberships in good standing have been extended by the length of the closure. No action on your part is required.
Yes, members are encouraged to use the member entrance and show your I.D. and reservation at the counter for entry. This will remain a touch-free process.
Yes, the Aquarium store will be open and your member discount will be applied for all active members.
- Visit Tickets.virginiaaquarium.com
- Click Sign In and use the email address you provided on your membership application to sign in.
- Select Member Admission from the ticket menu.
- Select the date and time of your visit and order tickets.
- Add tickets to your basket. Please note that the number and type will be based on your membership benefits.
- Review order. Your total should be $0 as a member unless you have added more tickets than your membership benefits allow.
- Select Print at Home. Save the ticket image to your phone or print for touch-free scanning upon your arrival.
Members will be able to reserve the total number of tickets as their membership allows for no cost. Additional tickets will be charged.
- Individual Membership - 1 admission
- Individual +1 Membership - Up to 2 admissions
- Family Membership - Up to 2 adults and 4 children
- Family +1 Membership - Uo to 3 adults and 4 children
For members without online access, they can call our Membership Department at 757-385-0279.
If you have additional questions, please call our Membership Coordinator at 757-385-0279 or visit the Contact Us page.